SICK safety laser scanners combine know-how and experience with maximum performance. Whether mobile or stationary, for area protection or access protection, indoors or outdoors – our comprehensive portfolio offers the right cost-effective package for each and every requirement. Using the time-of-flight measurement principle, the compact devices scan their surroundings and measure distances. An integrated rotating mirror allows protection areas defined by the customer to be monitored in two dimensions.
- Free, safe access to cooperative robot applications for high productivity, less downtime, and optimum work processes
- High flexibility as the system is easy to adapt to the robot application and production environment
- Future-proof, as it can be flexibly adapted
- Detailed documentation for robot integration, compliant with relevant standards
- Low costs as the system is easy to integrate into industrial robot controllers, thanks to generic or manufacturer-specific variants for Universal Robots, FANUC, KUKA and Yaskawa
- Reliable safety for your plant – proven functional logic, developed by SICK experts
Protective Covers and Screen Protectors
There are a wide range of different covers and sleeves available to protect your robot and teach pendant designed to protect in different and even harsh environments. Speak to us and we can recommend the right product for you.
Pendant Armor is the first mass produced, shock absorbing, chemical resistant case designed to protect industrial robotic teach pendants. Manufactured from Santoprene™, Pendant Armor guards from drops, spills, and extreme manufacturing conditions.
Pendant Armor enhances the teach pendant’s durability, functionality and ergonomics in your manufacturing environment, protecting valuable production time.
Don’t expect a simple cover to provide the same degree of protection that a Robosuit® can afford. Whether you’re battling extremes of temperature, blast media or another form of contamination—Roboworld® provides tailored protection with robot covers, sleeves, jackets, skirts, aprons, and (of course) full protective suits. Since 1993, Roboworld has been protecting industrial robots and other critical components in extreme operating conditions. We also protect sensitive environments from contaminants originating from the robot, gripper, or other automation machinery.