Compact Modules – CKK (Ball Screw Drive) and CKR (Toothed Belt Drive)
Compact Modules are distinguished by their high power density based on their compact dimensions. Externally, the Compact Modules can be recognized by their relatively flat construction. The width to height ratio of all types is around 2:1.
Compact Modules are available as complete solutions with motor, controller, and control system.
- Flexible thanks to options – Five fine-tuned sizes based on a compact precision aluminium profile with two integrated pre-tensioned ball rail systems
- Identical external dimensions between Compact Module types CKK and CKR
- Ready-to-install compact modules in any length up to 10,000 mm – Centre holes for simple combination with other linear motion systems and connection elements
- Four different lube versions – Economical maintenance thanks to one-point lubrication feature (grease lubrication) from both sides or via the carriage or via a connection plate
- Repeatability of up to ± 0.005 mm (CKK) and ± 0.05 mm (CKR)
- Aluminium carriages available in different lengths depending on load