A COLLABORATIVE SOLUTION FOR EVERY NEED
Reliance is a distribution partner for Universal Robots.
Universal Robots is the world’s number 1 manufacturer of collaborative robots.
Universal Robots develop and manufacture easy-to-use 6-axis industrial robotic arms suitable for businesses of every size. These collaborative robots (cobots) easily automate and streamline repetitive industrial processes. Universal Robots (cobots) are cost-effective, flexible, safe, and easy-to-use delivering a speedy return on investment.
The e-Series complements production regardless of your industry, company size or product nature.
Key Benefits of e-Series Collaborative Robots
- Flexibility – Cobot’s are lightweight and space saving, allowing one cobot to be moved to different production tasks.
- Ease of use – 3D-interface allows anyone within the production facility to become a robot programmer even without prior experience.
- Fast set-up – 1 hour is all it takes to unpack the cobot, mount and program the first task.
- Fast payback – Universal Robots cobots have no additional set up costs such as robot programming, set-up and safety guarding. This makes robotic automation an option for small and medium enterprises
- Safe – Cobots can take over strenuous tasks in dangerous or dull environments minimising the risk in the production process. In addition cobots can also work hand in hand with operators thanks to safety functions including customisable stop time and stop distance limits.
The e-Series family has 3 members, the UR3e, UR5e and UR10e. Each cobot has a different reach and payload, but they share the same precision, accuracy and dependability that make them a valuable addition to any production facility.
Small but powerful. The UR3e has a payload of 3kgs and a reach radius of 500mm. With 360 degree rotation on all wrist joints and infinite rotation on the end joint, this table-top cobot handles high precision tasks and light assembly tasks with ease. More
Ideal for automating low-weight processing tasks with a payload of 5kgs and a reach radius of 850mm. Easy to program and fast to set up, the UR5e strikes the perfect balance between size and power. More
The UR10e is the most powerful robot in the series. The UR10e has a payload of 10kg and a reach radius of 1300mm. Enabling the UR10e to carry out tasks like packaging and palletising in facilities where there is a larger distance between different operating areas. More
The newest edition to the e series the UR 16e is ideal for heavy duty applications such as machine tending, material handling, packaging, and screw and nut driving. The UR16e has a payload of 16kg and a reach radius of 90mm. More