Maximise utilisation of (Collaborative and light industrial) robots with Range extenders!
In many case robots are mounted in a fixed position, which has the consequence of limiting their reach. Additional axes can enable a robot to be more flexible to the number of tasks that it can address.
Reliance Automation – as experts in both robotics and linear motion – are ideally suited to advise on ways to maximise the impact of your robot.
Linear axes can easily be incorporated into robot systems to increase the reach of your robot, further improving the productivity. It also has the potential to save costs by reducing the number of robots required for an application.
There are many applications – like machine tending, assembly, pick and place, packaging etc. – to which an expanded robot working range can make all the difference to the extent of your returns.
- Configurable lengths up to 50 meters
- Capable for horizontal, vertical and ceiling mounting
- Speeds up to 2.5 meters per second
- Repeatability as low as 0.001 mm
- Various control options such as Fieldbus, IO and UR Capped
- Easily commissioned and options for integrated stand, control / electrical cabinet and safety
- Quiet, high quality, light weight but firm and virtually maintenance free
- Can be utilised for most brands of robot
Our Robot Range Extender Partners
We support various brands such as Bosch Rexroth, IAI, THK, Ewellix, and Cobotrcks amongst others.