Universal Robots (UR) Service Training (Light)
Programme Title: Universal Robots (UR) Service Training (Light)
Duration (min): 1 day
Duration (max): 3 days
The Universal Robots Interface Training gives the learner the opportunity to learn the service topic. How to diagnose and resolve errors in a targeted manner.
You’ll learn how to:
- Exchange complete assemblies (robot arm or controller)
- Correctly perform any necessary data transfer
- Resolve common error messages
- Understand the software and hardware of your cobot
The learner must have successful completion of the Universal Robots (UR) Operator (Hands-on) Training.
To learn how to efficiently diagnose and resolve basic errors.
Module 1: Overview and Insights
This module demonstrates the distinguishing features and the structure of serial numbers to confidently identify the robot Course.
- Know the distinguishing features of the different robot generations
- Interpret serial numbers
Module 2: Updates
This module demonstrates how to perform software updates and how to decide whether a software update is necessary.
- Download software updates
- Knowledge of how to carry out software updates ad what to look out for
- Perform software updates
Module 3: Error Analysis
This module demonstrates which errors occur or can be made on the robot arm, controller, teach pendant and in programs.
- Recognise and localise errors
- Knowledge or error phenomena and how to respond to them
Module 4: Using the UR Log Viewer
This module demonstrates how to examine and evaluate the UR log files.
- Knowledge about the structure of log files
- Handling the UR Log Viewer
Module 5: Data Backup and Creation of Data Carriers
This module demonstrates how to safety perform a data backup and transfer.
- Knowledge of the different types of data backup
- Creation of a new data carrier
Module 6: Compatibility of Assemblies
This module demonstrates what components are compatible with one another.
- Get to know the compatibility of components
- Replacement of components
Module 7: Service Processes and Preventative Maintenance
This module demonstrates how to communicate with the UR Technical Support via the myUR platform.
- Get to know the service processes
- Prepare the robot for shipping
- Correctly implement measures for preventative maintenance