The electromechanical cylinders from Rexroth are a high-performance alternative to pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders and are scoring top marks when it comes to energy efficiency.
They are taking advantage of the benefits of modern control technology, even at high forces. Parameters for force, position and travel speed can be set as required by the user and flexibly adapted to new tasks at any time via the drive system.
- High-precision ball screw assemblies: for high performance with maximum cost-effectiveness
- Complete building system with great variability: can be adapted to a wide range of applications
- Complete turn-key system: minimal construction and installation effort
- The smart, freely programmable drive system allows the realization of complex travel profiles (parameters for force, position and travel speed can be set as required over the complete working travel range).
- Optimized lubrication concept: optional connection to a one-point lubrication system reduces downtime.